Super Stocks? Roll Call!

TRP

Are any of the Super Stocks drivers planning on running this week at Texana? B)

i hope so!!! well be there MOTHER NATURE willing :ph34r:

i think mike d, sonny, and lucky will be there too

How's Sonny's car? Have you talked to him after last weekend. Looked pretty rough, but maybe it was primarily body... Maybe, Sonny can bring his second car also... How bout Randy?

#67 the Crazy Cajun Sonny Hammond will be there. Will also be bring my other car #17

Repairs were, A- frame, rearend, ball joints, body right and left sides and nerf bar and a tire

#67 is ready to go. Cocked- locked-and ready to rock. I ain't scared.

Thanks Ann, Joey, Wendy and Dominque

How's Sonny's car? Have you talked to him after last weekend. Looked pretty rough, but maybe it was primarily body... Maybe, Sonny can bring his second car also... How bout Randy?

haven't talked to Randy. Gonna call him tomorrow. He was coming down last race when we got rained out.

#67 the Crazy Cajun Sonny Hammond will be there. Will also be bring my other car #17

Repairs were, A- frame, rearend, ball joints, body right and left sides and nerf bar and a tire

#67 is ready to go. Cocked- locked-and ready to rock. I ain't scared.

Thanks Ann, Joey, Wendy and Dominque

You did have a fair bit of work, but glad you got 'er done. Hey, I told you Goliad would never be the same with you there, but I didn't quite mean it that way... lol.. Hated to see that wreck for you. You just got caught in the sandwich with the leader reorganizing coming out of the turn, you haveing to adjust for that, and then the group with a lot of steam coming behind you... Bad spot with no where to go..

Archived