Who Am I?

texana55

Who Am I?

Although not certain, this is likely a track record.

This one occured within the last 10 years..... I was the first to the checkerd flag 33 straight times in a single season before my streak was broke... I was one of the best shoes in the business back in the day..... Who am I?

Who Am I?

Although not certain, this is likely a track record.

This one occured within the last 10 years..... I was the first to the checkerd flag 33 straight times in a single season before my streak was broke... I was one of the best shoes in the business back in the day..... Who am I?

bruce tesch

bruce tesch

Yepper. In the earlier part of this decade, then Late Model driver BruceTesch had 33 straight wins between heats, pursuits and features. That was an absolutely incredible streak. Many folks today really don't know how incredible Bruce was in the late models back then, but those of us who got to watch him race, had a real treat. Well, his love for the sport of dirt track racing prompted him to take on the ownership role of Texana Raceway Park in 2005 and he's raced only a few times here and there since then. I think Bruce may still have that record holding Late Model.

bruce tesch

Yepper. In the earlier part of this decade, then Late Model driver BruceTesch had 33 straight wins between heats, pursuits and features. That was an absolutely incredible streak. Many folks today really don't know how incredible Bruce was in the late models back then, but those of us who got to watch him race, had a real treat. Well, his love for the sport of dirt track racing prompted him to take on the ownership role of Texana Raceway Park in 2005 and he's raced only a few times here and there since then. I think Bruce may still have that record holding Late Model.

at that time I was still watching from tha stands wishing I owned his car!! ;)

Archived