Saturday June 12th Races 7:00 PM

TRP

It seems like a whole season since we've been back at Texana. I bet the track is looking good. Our driver won't get to race on the 12th as she'll be away at camp. We'll be out the next two weekends from both tracks, and our next race will be at Texana on the 26th. But, I'm planning to head out there on the 12th minus car and support the show, and I'll be bringing my appetite!

I didn't realize it, but some of the Dwarf drivers told me they are off next weekend..?? Also, what about doing the Spectator Races on the 12th, since they were on for the rain-out weekend? The spectator races are really a cool deal.

It seems like a whole season since we've been back at Texana. I bet the track is looking good. Our driver won't get to race on the 12th as she'll be away at camp. We'll be out the next two weekends from both tracks, and our next race will be at Texana on the 26th. But, I'm planning to head out there on the 12th minus car and support the show, and I'll be bringing my appetite!

I didn't realize it, but some of the Dwarf drivers told me they are off next weekend..?? Also, what about doing the Spectator Races on the 12th, since they were on for the rain-out weekend? The spectator races are really a cool deal.

Yes the Dwarf's have a prior commitment race this weekend, and they will traveling to that event. They will be at all the rest of the shows. And we have decided to run the spectator races this weekend also. Gonna be a good night.

Archived