Is CC getting as much rain as we are here?

racin4fun

Lots of people around here keep calling me asking if we are running. I would say no but I need to hear it from Owen or someone from the track. I told one well we may not be racing our cars but if anyone has a boat we could race them lol.

Does anyone know if CC is called off yet?? I hear it is all Nick's fault lol he said the bad word now look what happened. Nick did you wash you car the day you said that bad word too? lol.

Try to have a good weekend y'all. Maybe we could all go hang out over Nick's house lol.

Guest modified man

Just got off the phone with Owen. Racing is still on for tonight. I will provide more info as I get it.

Wow I can not believe it. My yard is a huge lake. It has been down pouring for at least 2 hours. Hummm. Oh well. I will keep checkin the board. As far as the weather channel and the weather link on CC's page it shows rain from Brownsville to Beeville with lots of red and yellow.

Oh well, I will keep check back. I will be digging my wadders out.

Thanks Nick for keepin us posted.

That is what I see too. :(:( Oh well we will see. You would not believe how bad it is here. Maybe it will blow around CC and just hit us lol.

The Texas Pro Sedans race at Thunder Hill Raceway is good to go. Radar shows movement toward Houston, not Kyle. The THR Pit Gate opens at 2pm. TPS practices at 2:30, 3:30 & 4:30, Qual Heat Races at 7:00pm, Feature Race at about 8:30. Any 4 cyl car that is rained out should head to Kyle, Texas.

Neil Upchurch

TPS - Race Director

here in rockport we are getting hammerede bad so bad in fact that many roads are impassable at this time (12:28PM) and the fire departments of the area are patrolling the roads . It has been raining here since tha early ams. Anyone else getting it this bad ????

No kidding. They just closed the by pass. We are second in points and can not afford to miss a race. I am not sure if the Rockport drivers are going to be able to get out. I sure hope Owen takes that into consideration. It could be dangerous for us to leave. Not just the drivers but the fans as well.

We have house under 3 to 4 foot of water here.

Well, I'm at work(don't really know why, except to get paid for do the same thing I would be doing at home--nothing), but it looks like we have at least a few roads washed out. I'm on the hwy about a mile out of town, but it really hasn't let up all morning.. I really want to go to the races, but I just don't see it happening.. I wish someone in CC would get on and let us know how it is over there!!

It is raining in CC. I have no idea why they just don't go ahead and call it off except for $$$. I know there will be a few drivers from this area who just can not get out due to flooding. If they do run they should make it not a points race. But oh well.

It has been raining here all moring too and is still raining. My yard is a lake. Wow lol. What a mess. You can not even go to the store unless you have a big truck or a boat. lol.

It shows more coming with red and yellow in it. :o:o It is in brownsville. It will be okay if it keeps going out in the water but who knows.

Are you sure?? Hehe.. j/k.. not bad luck here.. For all you people celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow with your moms, wives, and other such females, maybe you can start early, or go get a present for those of you who forgot... Have a Happy Mother's Day weekend everybody!!

Archived