playday at sos

we had a blast at playday. farm trucks better look out shes really fast, went first 5 laps like a bat out of hell then fuel pump lever broke. any way got it back together and it ran good so were be back in business. lol its not my motor so ive got to say thanks to alan kunkel and his wife kat, i told alan it would be a good time for him to build a spare motor, so we did and im going to use it for a couple weeks till i get another one put together.

Monty.....so ya going to buy a dwarf car now? LOL What about you Chris?

i think its justin zavesky yall need to worry about. lol he really loved that, if yall talk to him ask him what he told his girlfriends mother

we had a blast at playday. farm trucks better look out shes really fast, went first 5 laps like a bat out of hell then fuel pump lever broke. any way got it back together and it ran good so were be back in business. lol its not my motor so ive got to say thanks to alan kunkel and his wife kat, i told alan it would be a good time for him to build a spare motor, so we did and im going to use it for a couple weeks till i get another one put together.
No problem buddy, now you have to help me out with my new car. lol

Archived