anyone planning on sunday?

I wish i could make it but i have work Sunday. I do believe my dad and chris will both be out there Sunday though. Chris said at the shop tonight that he is gonna put down some fast laps in mitchy bobby's late model.

ooo yeah... the 31 car is getting close to being finished! i am looking forward to mixing it up with the street stocks again very soon

I wish i could make it but i have work Sunday. I do believe my dad and chris will both be out there Sunday though. Chris said at the shop tonight that he is gonna put down some fast laps in mitchy bobby's late model.

ooo yeah... the 31 car is getting close to being finished! i am looking forward to mixing it up with the street stocks again very soon

Great looking forward to getting it on with you guys!

Great looking forward to getting it on with you guys!

keep that blood pressure up there on those guys. lol

Archived