Invite to STS

Invite to SOS cars

by South Texas Speedway on Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 am

STS would like to invite the SOS Farm Trucks to come down to Corpus on Memorial Day weekend to compete with the Bombers. They run for a good purse each week ($200 to win) and there is no registration fees.

We would also like to invite the SOS Street stocks with a couple of changes, Sorry but we have to require 8” wheels with G60 Hoosier, KK704 American Racer, or 60 series street tires. The rest of SOS rules will apply to your car. (Sorry but No Camaro’s) Again no registration fees.

Limited Modifieds we will be racing both nights, $800 to win on Sunday Night.

We will be racing both Saturday and Sunday, you are welcome to make a weekend of it, camping allowed overnight in the pits.

Call me if you have any questions at 361-548-0669.

Thanks

Owen South Texas Speedway

There are 3 of us (farm trucks) that I know of that are trying to free up their schedule to go. I will keep you posted

who all is planning on going to sts? we might have "THE MOTOR" together and in by then. the #79 wants to run there for fun and a maybe a change.

There are 3 of us (farm trucks) that I know of that are trying to free up their schedule to go. I will keep you posted

who all is planning on going to sts? we might have "THE MOTOR" together and in by then. the #79 wants to run there for fun and a maybe a change.

great to see your putting it back together 23k

i cant.....joe dee might make it down in the 81 truck.

i think ill have it together, last night we got everything installed but cam and top end. my cam was again egg shaped. "starting to run out of old parts" so hopefully well make it to play day and give it a good test run. thought i would let you all know if yall need some good competition maybe ill call #00 and #126? lol

i cant.....joe dee might make it down in the 81 truck.

i think ill have it together, last night we got everything installed but cam and top end. my cam was again egg shaped. "starting to run out of old parts" so hopefully well make it to play day and give it a good test run. thought i would let you all know if yall need some good competition maybe ill call #00 and #126? lol

NO they want to race, they don't want to be in a Demo derby!!LOL :P

Looks like things are getting organized. So as of now, I think we will be making the trip to STS. Kyle hurry up and get the 23K together! Quit stalling! :P

"IN NEED OF MONEY" donations will be accepted!!!!!!! lol were going to try but cam will be here friday so..................

cant cheat no more! they say cheaters never win? lol its going to be a totally different truck. it aint fun watching from the infield. trust me ive had my share of that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop using that stock cam with that high performance lower end and those cheating racing tires and you wouldnt egg shape those cams also dont forget cheaters just dont get caught its all in the appearance l.o.l

Archived