Phone lines down at THR

NickHolt

I received a cell phone call from THR earlier that the phone line to the THR office was on the ground this morning. The repair people have been called and the phones should be back in service within a few hours.

So, you may not have been able to reach the THR office this morning and that's the reason why you couldn't get though.

Not sure if the wind took the line down or what.

Nick Holt

wkr77,

It was Jason...he was swingin from 'em again!....lol Tim

Actually, there unconfirmed reports of fresh gorilla tracks near the Thunder Hill Raceway office this morning. And if you're pretty sure it was Jason, well...... it all adds up. He probably wouldn't want any communication getting back to Corpus Christi about his humiliating on-track defeat on May 15th... LOL

Nick Holt

I seen the line come down.. It was the hood from the 99 car, yesterday it flew like an eagle........... Hurry up and fix that ride Mr. Stapp, Street Stocks won't be the same with out you......... And by the way , You missed all the excitment today at the track, nothing like being at THR at 7 in the morning...

He probably wouldn't want any communication getting back to Corpus Christi about his humiliating on-track defeat on May 15th...

Hey Nick, If ya want to i can e-mail ya my cell number, and the TSZ Fans at Corpus ;) ccoouullddd possibly be informed of the results, of Jasons slaughter, eerr...race.

Tom Creacy

CCMS Announcer

TCreacy@stx.rr.com

I seen the line come down.. It was the hood from the 99 car, yesterday it flew like an eagle........... Hurry up and fix that ride Mr. Stapp, Street Stocks won't be the same with out you......... And by the way , You missed all the excitment today at the track, nothing like being at THR at 7 in the morning...

Thanks John. And don't worry - we wouldn't let something like a broken hood mount stop us! ;) See what happens when the car hits the track without the crew chief being present! :lol:

Sorry we missed out on the opportunity also. See you guys Sat.

Chase

Archived