Does Shady Oaks sell tires at the track?

Matt,

Glad to see you are gonna make that long haul from Richmond. That's too cool. Didnt' realize it was you. if you need any help with anything or best route to get to the track based on our experience going there, give me a shout. If you need my cell, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Be careful on that long haul. Y'all bringing both cars?

Matt,

Glad to see you are gonna make that long haul from Richmond. That's too cool. Didnt' realize it was you. if you need any help with anything or best route to get to the track based on our experience going there, give me a shout. If you need my cell, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Be careful on that long haul. Y'all bringing both cars?

Yeah, we're bringing both cars down. Planning on getting there around 4:30. We'll see y'all tomorrow.

Does anyone know if Shady Oaks sells tires at the track for street stocks and if so, how much they are? Thanks

not at this time but we are working on a plan to start selling them there

Matt,

There are two Hoosier dealers in this area, myself and Victor & Connie Lyndsey. I also sell American Racer. I live 15 minutes behind the track and would be glad to help you out anyway I can. I don't have a contact number for Victor & Connie but mine is 361-212-7460. I know Victor & Connie have there number on a billboard at SOS.

Kelly Cagle

Archived