ASA "choose rule"

HORSEPOWER

can't win it on the first lap...

I like the new rule, you could run side by side on that track, there should of been no problem.

sometimes youll get lucky and sometimes you won't, it would be cool if romco did it, cause then it would make for better racing (get people more used to the outside)

(I personally like the rule) they should state that you have to choose your lane with 2 to go before green, and you have to allow the car infront of you to choose first... use hand signal to state where you are going.

Hummm, I think that the rule is good, and the drivers are just mad b/c so many laps were run under yellow,

just a bad night of racing, not cause of the new rule though...

just got to take your time comeing back through the field

I think this rule is cool for the fans, but not the driver's. If a driver works his tail off to make a pass to move up to the next position, then a yellow comes out, he has a chance to loose the spots he just worked for. If the top six cars chose the inside lane then all of a sudden the seventh place car moved to the outside pole, a few bumps here and there, he can easily fall in behind any of those spots. How would this rule work at Thunder Hill?

Archived