Gateway

Good luck to you David. I hope everything works out for you and the 50 team. Did I mention that was my favorite number? LOL

I have a SILLY IDEA....

REALISITICALLY...We all KNOW that David is a great driver--period..

Now, let's say--hypothetically---that David doesn't make the field for the Busch race..

Now, let's say--hypothetically---that David decides to QUIT the #50 Enzyte team...Yep, he goes up to Michael Holigan and says, "Michael, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the opportunities you presented to me. I really like you and the entire Holigan racing team. However, since it's obvious we're a struggling start-up team --- at best --- in Busch, I'm going to leave you so I can concentrate on my racing with the Spears Manufacturing Chevrolet team. I wish you the best of luck, and feel free to call me next year if you'd like to discuss the opportunity of maybe running together for the 2005 race season."

Thoughts? :D

Chuck, If I were David--that's what I would do! I dont think I can take another DNQ as a FAN, I can't EVEN imagine how much worse I would feel as the DRIVER! I am pretty fed up with the Crew, And I just don't think David can be too happy with them either..David IS a Great driver--we Do know that, but what can He show if he can't get a car that RUNS without falling apart??? Or has "Engine malfunctions"--sounds Like a Janet Jackson kind of story..Oh and DAVID needs a hypnotist or a driving coach??? What for, if his car is broke all the time??? Yes, Brendan Gaughan has a driving coach that helps him in making the transition from trucks to cup cars--thats all good and Great--But BRENDAN Gets CARS to drive--not dump trucks and broken ones..

Oh wait, what was the question Chuck?? LOL, Sorry, I kinda rattled on there! :P;)

Ok, my thoughts...I Love the idea of David quitting them--they are just going to drag him down with them, But as far as the calling him back for next year--I Wouldnt want to see him to ever go back to them unless they can REALLY prove themselves as a competitive team..and/or get rid of Todd Myers, and possibly replace the whole rest of the crew!!!.. I dont ask for too much do I ?? :D

Archived