Infield flaggers

It isnt just the drivers of the cars that become out of control..... some of the adult kart drivers need to be aware of the people that are standing watching the karts race when they leave the track.... You dont see people racing off the big track... the kart drivers shouldn't either! And the sad thing is that it isn't the kids doing it!

:angry:

I think someone is gonna get bad hurt or even killed standing in turn four and at the track exit waving a yellow flag. I think that's what the lights around the track are for. Just my opinion!

I agree espicially when you have out of control drivers racing/spinning through the infield.

yes if anyone has the street stock feature recorded show it to track officials number 13 almost hit flag man on turn #3and 4 very dangerous

This is crazy people r allowed to stand where the car r coming in to pits, Kids r allowed to play there.

The car r coming off the track after a race and there r so many people it's hard to get in.

One day someone is going to come out of turn 2 loss it and kill someone, I think anything pass that gate is track keep everyone off the track, if there not in a carrrrrrrrrrrr

Keep the on the track and off the track spots clear of people

post-10673-1273464827.jpg

Yes he wonders around outside the gate like he is bullet proof and immune to being run over. In the beginning thats why Jim wanted the gate closed. Please hurry back Jim....

yes if anyone has the street stock feature recorded show it to track officials number 13 almost hit flag man on turn #3and 4 very dangerous

i seen that... when the 77 street stock broke his axle and spun cars scattered to try to miss the mess. the flagger had his back to it and almost got ran over and never seen it coming. i bet his shoes were full dirt that's how close the car came. the flagger at the track exit was damn near on the track waving his little YELLOW flag and the track lights were still green and they were racing. GET OFF THE TRACK BEFORE SOMEONE GETS KILLED!!!!

Now Now Thats the boyfriend running that gate your talking about. Yes he wonders around outside the gate like he is bullet proof and immune to being run over. In the beginning thats why Jim wanted the gate closed. Please hurry back Jim....

better hurry and wise up ... one tire come off one car spin out one driver gets distracted that bullet made be gone

That is definetly something that could REALLY easily turn into a REALLY bad situation.

Once the sun goes down the lights are pretty easy for me to see (could stand to have one somewhere in turn 2), and I try to give a wave for the guy behind me in case he can't see.

Even as a driver I'd say a bent bumper from being too close to someone and not seeing a yellow would be better than someone getting run over cus they r on the track waving a flag.

If I hit someone in a car cus I didn't see the yellow I can walk up and appologize after the race. If I hit one of the flagmen trying to avoid a wreck - that would be tough to swallow.

• 2 weeks later...
This is crazy people r allowed to stand where the car r coming in to pits, Kids r allowed to play there.

The car r coming off the track after a race and there r so many people it's hard to get in.

One day someone is going to come out of turn 2 loss it and kill someone, I think anything pass that gate is track keep everyone off the track, if there not in a carrrrrrrrrrrr

That night the "official" that was tending to that gate was asked numerous times to remove ALL non track officials. Unfortunately the gate was not cleared out when asked

That night the "official" that was tending to that gate was asked numerous times to remove ALL non track officials. Unfortunately the gate was not cleared out when asked

thanks for clearing that up brian,alsso he will never hold a position that will allow him to talk to drivers, give me a call brian

Archived