This weekend

i would but dont have the money to run both classes

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING I THINK WE HAD 15 CARS TOTAL NOT COUNTING THE LEGENDS!!!!!!!!! HEY BOBBY DO YOU HAVE ANY TIRES FOR A THUNDER THAT YOU WANT TO SALE?

MATT I HAVE A PLACE U CAN ORDER THEM THEY WILL SELL TO U WITH NO MINIMUMS, I WILL GET THERE NUMBER REM, I USE TO HAVE THE TIRE FOR REDRIVER I STILL HAVE THE INFO,I USE TO ORDER MY TIRES FROM THEM, ILL FIND AND LET U KNOW

All tires for the thunders,chargers and USST trucks can be bought through Wichita Performance. Mark 940-636-7840

MATT CALL AND ASK FOR DANNYTowel City Tire Company HE WILL HELP U

1601 N. Ridge Ave.

Kannapolis, NC 28083

Phone: 704-933-2143

FAX: 704-933-7223

E-Mail: sales@towelcityracingtires.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All tires for the thunders,chargers and USST trucks can be bought through Wichita Performance. Mark 940-636-7840

I ALREADY HAVE TWO NEW SETS THAT I BOUGHT FROM YALL LAST YEAR AND THE ROLL OUTS ARE WAY TO BIG I NEED SOME USED TIRES. I NEED THE ONES ON THE F-53 SIDEWALLS. 83 TO 85 ROLL OUT.

We get our tires from the track for 75 a piece. but getting roll out on ours are a pain in the butt also! we got f-53 and 990 sidewalls. prolly be jus as easy 2 get them from brandon. i had 2 stretch mine 2 get what i needed.

We get our tires from the track for 75 a piece. but getting roll out on ours are a pain in the butt also! we got f-53 and 990 sidewalls. prolly be jus as easy 2 get them from brandon. i had 2 stretch mine 2 get what i needed.

LOL, I heard that about you John, the streching part but look at the bright side, it worked and you will have another kiddo real soon.

THATS WHAT I NEED IS A SMALL ROLL OUT THE SMALLEST ONE I HAVE IS AN 85 3/4. I NEED MINE TO SHRINK

THATS WHAT I NEED IS A SMALL ROLL OUT THE SMALLEST ONE I HAVE IS AN 85 3/4. I NEED MINE TO SHRINK

Some guys have all the luck! LOL

Scott have u been eating paint chips again and licking the bus windows bub? lmfao... Well matt ours r the other way around we cant get them big enough(NOT A WORD SCOTTY LOL) the biggest we had out of 6 brand new tires was 83 1/4. the smallest being a 81 1/2. sum of my 27's are smaller than my 26.5's so that really messed with us when we picked the tires out! i miss that bout dirt they wrote the stagger on them when they grooved them made it alot easier.

Scott have u been eating paint chips again and licking the bus windows bub? lmfao... Well matt ours r the other way around we cant get them big enough(NOT A WORD SCOTTY LOL) the biggest we had out of 6 brand new tires was 83 1/4. the smallest being a 81 1/2. sum of my 27's are smaller than my 26.5's so that really messed with us when we picked the tires out! i miss that bout dirt they wrote the stagger on them when they grooved them made it alot easier.

WELL I WILL TELL YOU WHAT, I HAVE A FEW TIRE JUST WITH HOT LAPS ON THEM AND IF YOU WANT WE WILL SWAP SOME MEMORIAL WEEKEND I WILL BE COMING UP THAT THURSDAY STAYING AT QUARTZ MTS. WHAT IS YOUR # I GOT A NEW PHONE AND LOST MY #'S AND RINGTONES?

Archived