Joe on nascar.com

tazmachine69

Article on nascar.com pertaining to Bobby Hamilton Jr and Joe's incident.

Read it here....

Hamilton Jr. upset after crash with Aramendia

My thoughts and personal opinion.... I watched the race and taped it. Watched the incident several times. I dont see what he is upset about Joe was down as far as he could go on the track to let him by, Todd snaked through and caused them to go three wide in an already hard to pass track. Afterwards Joe was driving the white line and Bobby got to close to Joe like he was try to push Joe off the track and Joes rear end lost air because Bobby was riding to close. The overview of the incident clearly showed Bobby coming down on Joe then thats when he sucked the air off the back of Joes car causing it to start to spin around. Bobby should be blaming himself after seeing what took place.

Bobby complains in the article about letting guys run like they are because of a low car count and that they are going to kill someone cause they dont know how to drive?? Bobby said these lap cars are running to slow and are in the way. If Joe was running to slow then nascar would have pulled him off the track.

My final 2 cents worth....Go figure, blame it on the new guy.

And just like Joe he took the blame and was apologetic. Thats sportsmanship and proving to be the better man.

I think you did great Joe, keep it up! Good career best 20th place finish.

Archived