CCMS Dirt cars on asphalt...

C Molis

Ratdaddy,

Just be glad that it didn't blow with me driving, because there would be a big mess to clean for a week!! But I had a blast, a lot different than a Dwarf car!!

Champ 1796,

Modifieds: Lawrence M.- Corpus Christi

Street Stocks: Austin Carter- From the Valley

Not too sure about the other classes

Well, I did not get my $1 beer, but oh well!! I think they had a decent crowd for a Friday night, considering that Buc Days is still going on. But it does not look good for the parade today!! It is pouring here in Corpus.

Guest The_Greek
Results?

in the modified class, if im not mistaken it went like this in the feature (30 laps)

1. Lawerence Mikulencak

2. Eddy Ross

3. John Heinamen

4. Steve Whitaker Jr

5. Bobby Moppen

6. Monty Nicholls JR

Monty Nichols SR ran 2nd (bumper to bumper) with Lawerence for the first 29 out of 30 laps and blew an engine coming to the white flag, it was a joy to seen him race again, if i remember someone on this board was asking what ever happened to Monty SR, well he cllimbed back into a race car, and drove the wheels off it literally.

Hurry up next Saturday! Let's keep the momentum going! #44 is back ready to go and do battle against the evil forces of Texas Thunder #21, #77, & #14!!! LOL :lol:

PS...Jason...you going to be there??

Rick :ph34r:

Hi Christine, It wasn't the powder puff Donald placed 2nd in.It was the Mechanic race he won. Since there was only 2 Texas Thunder,they ran them both together. Both of them were winners before the race started.lol. Thats a sure fire way to win a race,the only one in it.I do beleive the bomber mechanics and bomber powder puff were the best races of the night. Lots of action and passing . All in all a good night of racing. Carol Yocum

BMSChick20

Thanks for the congrats! I was just trying to take the heat off of Jason early since he may take the same defeat with Mary Ann and all the others her has lined up. Just kidding Jason (well maybe not) only time will tell. I had a good time, the engine ran the whole night and that is what we were trying to accomplish. This computer stuff is kind of tricky. We still have some tweeking to do but I think the program will come along good. We are looking forward to the rest of the season. Next time I may put on a wig & some boobs and give them a run for the glory!!!!

Good job on the Friday night races Owen . Good to see the NEW owner and staff doing a great job of bringing in new cars and fans. C.C. Speedway now C.C. Motorspeedway has needed a new image and atmosphere for awhile . I have had a blast during and after the races so far this year. Some old racers back at the track and some new ones comming in . Keep up the good work !

See ya at the races .

P.S. Owen get a spare key to the fuel tank!!!!

I agree, I am seeing people out at CC Speedway that I used to watch when I was a kid. Flanagan's, Billy Hardcastle, Monte, and several others. I hadn't seen the name Barnec in a long time. Glad to see racing is still in the blood.

Archived