farm trucks

new2racing

I will look into this, but in the past, I have not gotten a great response. As far as a paying class? I do not want to start something against another track. This class is for fun. If I start paying them, if we were to run this class, it would cause a conflict with the other track. And I am not going to step on another track's "toes".

I will look into this, but in the past, I have not gotten a great response. As far as a paying class? I do not want to start something against another track. This class is for fun. If I start paying them, if we were to run this class, it would cause a conflict with the other track. And I am not going to step on another track's "toes".

yes i agree just race without pay i enjoy watching them just a idea if you have to cut a class u still could have a little $$$from this class i would like to see them at edna

yes i agree just race without pay i enjoy watching them just a idea if you have to cut a class u still could have a little $$$from this class i would like to see them at edna

I think farm trucks would be a great thing to see at TRP. Got some for sale to if anyone is interested contact my dad Wynn Farris at Texas auto parts 361-578-7491

• 3 weeks later...

Archived