Hats off to the crew

Crash #7

I wanted to say hats off to Ken & the crew for providing what was probably the smoothest & best conditioned track I have ever raced on. Great job!!!! With rain in the area & to have a track in that condition was not expected. We were low geared but enjoyed the night & look forward to returning next month. Thanks again guys for all the hard work. ;)

Kevin Parker

#7K

I wanted to say hats off to Ken & the crew for providing what was probably the smoothest & best conditioned track I have ever raced on. Great job!!!! With rain in the area & to have a track in that condition was not expected. We were low geared but enjoyed the night & look forward to returning next month. Thanks again guys for all the hard work. ;)

Kevin Parker

#7K

Thanks to all the racers and fans that came last night. Even though the weather was threatening, we still had a fun night of racing. And as for the track comments, I must say thank you! I waited till the last minute to make a decision as to how much water to put on the track. I hope to see it like that again, the track that is. Thanks Kevin, for making the haul down here. see you next month.

Archived