CAR SHOW

tazmachine69

FASCAR has a car show scheduled for Saturday, May 1st for the Special Olympics it will take place from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at Kennedy High School located at 1922 General McMullen in San Antonio. If you are interested in bringing your race car you must contact Charlotte Newton at 210-688-3381. They are looking to have about 4-5 cars.

Remember this is a great chance to get a car show in since there is no regular SAS racing and you need to participate to be eligible for the FASCAR contingency driver point fund!

Jean Nesser

Corresponding Secretary/Historian

Any way we can get a heads up on these car shows a little more in advance, like maybe a couple of weeks?

Had my car just sittin in the shop all day saturday, I coulda pulled it to show it.

Didn't read this post till sunday night.

:(

I would have loved to have been there for the athletes in the special olympics

Mark

Special Olympics could not have their track and field meet due to the weather so the car show was cancelled. I was told that they would be rescheduling it but I have not been given any information as to when. I will post it as soon as I find out something. If your interested in showing your car when it is rescheduled you can still contact Charlotte Newton.

Jean Nesser

Corresponding Secretary/Historian

Archived