So what happened?

thanks I appreciate it, we are starting to figure out the new car. Still got some bugs to work out though! Those were the only races I got to watch or race in.

You and Chris put on one hell of a show. It is absolutely spectacular to watch skilled drivers run so close to each other and navigate their way through traffic and not take cheap shots at each other and drive the cars on the trailer! Thanks for the show.

Victor

Racing was out standing, track was great, and street stocks looked like they were on rails. Dito on watching great driving. Some fans said it was a little windy on the spectator side but the pits were great. Kinda cool to see them reverse the farm trucks in the middle of the race. Didn't look like it slowed them down much though. A 25 lap feature for superstocks as great. most tracks can't get enough super stocks together to have a class period. Not only do we have enough, we have some new guys in the class who will get better and make this the exciting class it always was.

thanks I appreciate it, we are starting to figure out the new car. Still got some bugs to work out though! Those were the only races I got to watch or race in.

You and Chris put on one hell of a show. It is absolutely spectacular to watch skilled drivers run so close to each other and navigate their way through traffic and not take cheap shots at each other and drive the cars on the trailer! Thanks for the show.

Victor

Thanks Victor man we had fun. I hate finishing 2nd but at least it was a good driver that beat me. I think once my 10 years of rust finally gets knocked off as I am working the bugs out of this rebuilt car we should be in good shape. I got to get it going anyways before Robert comes back with that 186 and his new bullet. Cant wait to race my little brotha.

Archived