CCMotorSpeedway

12And2Fan

Things in my opinion are running alot better this season so far at CCMS. There is always room for improvement, but I think the staff at CCMS is doing a great job so far. Owen, Jen, Riley, Fire Crew & all other Staff keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Guest The_Greek
Things in my opinion are running alot better this season so far at CCMS. There is always room for improvement, but I think the staff at CCMS is doing a great job so far. Owen, Jen, Riley, Fire Crew & all other Staff keep up the good work!!!!!!!

ill second that, i cant remember how long its been for me personally to go out to CC Speedway on a normal saturday night unless a big traveling series was in town, but the racing program has really picked up, and if they add this dirt mod class to the regular program, i can almost guarantee a huge car count, and the stands will be full every saturday night. its unfortunate that our dirt track is once again closed, but it was never due to lack of car counts. and lastly some of the best racers around are running dirt mods, and it would great seeing them battle it out at CC Speedway once again.

Archived