Tire Rule clarification PLEASE

Crash #7

If I undertand the tire rule, the hoosier 500 (not IMCA or H Stamped) are legal as long as they are the hard compound. I just wanted to make sure because Gator said the same thing then claimed we were illegal. Thinking of coming home to Texana once a month & want to make sure we understand the rules. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Kevin Parker #7K

Destroyer X Limited Mod.

How's the new Destroyer working?

Finally got it turning left. Runs real good. Put a spankin on em in Willis & now their cryin. Gave them a tissue & a card for Destroyer Chassis.

We decided to race one time in Edna on my short weekend & in Willis the following week when i'm on long weekend. Really like their track & most of the people there are nice. The long drive (2hrs.) is hard to do 2 weekends in a row.

Hope to see ya Saturday!!!!!!

If I undertand the tire rule, the hoosier 500 (not IMCA or H Stamped) are legal as long as they are the hard compound. I just wanted to make sure because Gator said the same thing then claimed we were illegal. Thinking of coming home to Texana once a month & want to make sure we understand the rules. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Kevin Parker #7K

Destroyer X Limited Mod.

2010 Tire Rule: Hoosier 500 IMCA Stamped, Hoosier 500 H Stamped, or Hoosier old hard compound... (other tires may be used up on the front only through May 1st race. After May 1st races, no other tires allowed.)

The old hard compound tire can be used anywhere on the car, must pass durometer test. Old Soft compound or other older IMCA tires can and must be used on the front only until May 1st. The New H stamped and IMCA stamped tires only will be allowed after May 1st.

2010 Tire Rule: Hoosier 500 IMCA Stamped, Hoosier 500 H Stamped, or Hoosier old hard compound... (other tires may be used up on the front only through May 1st race. After May 1st races, no other tires allowed.)

The old hard compound tire can be used anywhere on the car, must pass durometer test. Old Soft compound or other older IMCA tires can and must be used on the front only until May 1st. The New H stamped and IMCA stamped tires only will be allowed after May 1st.

Thanks ken. I'll have them tested when I get there & I have H tires if there is an issue.

Finally got it turning left. Runs real good. Put a spankin on em in Willis & now their cryin. Gave them a tissue & a card for Destroyer Chassis.

We decided to race one time in Edna on my short weekend & in Willis the following week when i'm on long weekend. Really like their track & most of the people there are nice. The long drive (2hrs.) is hard to do 2 weekends in a row.

Hope to see ya Saturday!!!!!!

1 3 7 Frankie Rash Houston , Tx 60.00

2 1 34E Keith Wright Willis , Tx 58.00

3 6 20 Mike Johnson Conroe , Tx 56.00

4 5 5C Steve Clayton Montgomery , Tx 54.00

5 14 148 Tommy Moore Conroe , Tx 52.00

6 8 17M Jesse Mcnorton Spring , Tx 50.00

7 4 7K Kevin Parker Sweeny , Tx 48.00

8 13 22 Mcbride Mcbride - 46.00

9 10 J22 Todd Jouett Spring , Tx 44.00

10 17 21 Tracy Riley Montgomery , Tx 42.00

11 9 50 Raymond Matthews Magnolia , Tx 40.00

12 2 87 Dennis Miley Willis , Tx 38.00

13 16 177 Joel Hueske Brenham , Tx 36.00

15 15 78 Andy Mahoney Houston , Tx 0.00

16 11 92 Tim Ferguson Willis , Tx 0.00

17 7 V8 Dennis Handley Tomball , Tx 0.00

that was one hell of a spankin :lol: . you should send some more tissues over that direction.

Randy,

To make it clear. I was talking about the heat race. We had a motor knocking & couldn't check it out prior to the feature due to the tire rule meeting. We raced conservative in the feature & just tried to recoop some gas money. Don't worry you'll get to see the rear of my car on the 24th. I'll bring you plenty of tissue & maybe even a pacifier. :P (Ha Ha) Good luck this weekend & I'll look forward to racing you on the 24th. Oh by the way we found the problem to be minor but was glade we made the decision we did. ;)

Kevin

Randy

Don't know for sure but you may be a Texana driver. If so I look forward to racing with you. We always have fun in Edna with a lot of good racers with powerful cars. We may be low geared after speaking with Micky but we'll see. He's bringing me another rearend that maybe we can switch out. Either way good luck where ever you race!!! :rolleyes:

no big deal, when you start talkin about handin out spankins, tissues, and pacefiers, I would expect a better than 7th place finish. but you had motor problems or it would have been a way worse spankin :lol: . i'm nobody, just an observer :ph34r: don't even own a limited, but after watchin you race, I would definately be wantin one of those destroyer cards you're handin out :P

Hey Monty, can't wait for Saturday. Good luck to Lauren I hope I get to watch her race. I understand she does a great job. Oh and I never take true offense to what people say. I just like to stir em up more. Thanks for the step in. See ya Saturday. If the track will let you and u want to drive my limited after the races your more than welcome. That's a standing offer any time.

Kevin :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer Kevin. Not sure an older fender car driver like me, and not a very good one at that, could handle the limited.

But, I must confess about my post... I've known Randy for a couple of years, and he's a very good friend of mine as you are as well.... Just having a little fun since I know both of you. He's got quite a bit of time behind the wheel, with near or just above the 100 mark on feature wins thus far, including one he added last Saturday night.... Anyway, just having a little fun since I happen to know both of you.

If you get to Texana this weekend, I'll end up missing you there, as I have a commitment with the wife for an event in the Woodlands this weekend. I think Lauren will be at the track but without her car. Racing was real close last time in most of the classes. Good luck, and we'll catch you next time.

-Monty

monty do you need someone to pull that car for you just let me know, i would be happy to help lauren out with the car

Thank you Charlie. I don't know if my nerves could handle it knowing my baby was racing and not being there.... I'll think on this though. Much thanks for the offer....

monty do you need someone to pull that car for you just let me know, i would be happy to help lauren out with the car

Thank you Charlie. I don't know if my nerves could handle it knowing my baby was racing and not being there.... I'll think on this though. Much thanks for the offer....

Thanks for the offer Charlie :)I must say i do understand where my dad is comming from.

But, yall dont worry im still trying to work on him, ;) although i feel my efforts will be useless lol :)

Archived