I37RACEWAY ACCIDENTS

1955chevy33

To the driver of the Purestock 66R car . Dont beat yourself up over the accident you caused two races ago. It was purely an accident. You didnt intentionally try to smash anyone. Coming out of turn 4 you just got a little slick and turned sideways. My car took a beating but I got her going again. The track is completely different since it was redone and it will take some drivers a little getting used to it.Accidents happen and no hard feelings on my side ! GOOD LUCK NEXT RACE ! Freddy

Also to the new I37RACEWAY purestock driver of the # 17 car. Exactly the same thing happened last night. You got loose coming out of turn 4 and spun sideways down the track. You clipped my right front tire and wheel pretty good which later made my tire blow out. Again,it was an accident. I appreciate the apology last night . Accidents happen ! We live and learn and our cars and driving improve,hopefully. HA HA

I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE LAST 2 WEEKS. STAY IN THE FRONT OR DONT GO LOW COMING OUT OF TURN 4 ! HA HA I hope to see both you guys racing next week ! Freddy

my group will be thier ready to race another night. as far as dirty/rough driving i do not think i was driving dirty or rough. the accident was gust that like you said i got sideways in turn 4 went to high and ended up causing the accident.

we will be thier next saturday to do it all over again. trying to have fun out thier.

66r

Archived