apology for sat night

Just wanted to apoligize to the offical that helped me after my wreak on sat night, thanks for just letting me blow off steam, i was mad at my self for wreaking my car, it was totaly my fault, just lost it coming out of four, and to the wreaker drivers , i was D Qed for getting out of my car and the call was right, we were told to stay in the cars so my bad, you all do a great job, see you all next week, and beleave me i learned my lesson about the green-yellow lights, man them tires are heavy, leland waddell, #28 super stock

Just wanted to apoligize to the offical that helped me after my wreak on sat night, thanks for just letting me blow off steam, i was mad at my self for wreaking my car, it was totaly my fault, just lost it coming out of four, and to the wreaker drivers , i was D Qed for getting out of my car and the call was right, we were told to stay in the cars so my bad, you all do a great job, see you all next week, and beleave me i learned my lesson about the green-yellow lights, man them tires are heavy, leland waddell, #28 super stock

Good thing I wasn't next to you... they woulda black flagged me for driving beside you when you lost it... :lol:

I want to thank all of the Super Stock drivers for putting up with a really green driver with his 1st race car Sat. night. My first time to even put the truck in 2nd gear was our heat race. I missed test and tune and hoped to put in a few hot laps before the heat. However I was not allowed to hot lap because I was changing a flat tire during track packing. Rules say no packing ,

no hot laps. So it was truly trial by fire. So, Waddy If I was the cause of your trouble then I am sorry. Everyone was awsome and I will work to get better. Thanks again. Scott Symonds # 62

Headhunter Racing hot/super stock.

Well I guess I will get over it............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CYA Next week!!!

Archived