Mike Crofford 50 - HMP

57Racing

I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone for your love and support last night at HMP. What was very hard for all of us, you all made a little easier. It is amazing how love and support DOES ease the pain slightly. What an amazing community to be a part of!

HMP - I am speechless at the dedication you guys did, it was AMAZING and unexpected. Thank you so very much, I know Dad was surprised and very proud how you honored him as he watched from above. It means so much to us that you did that, I cannot express it enough. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Thank you, Chris Davidson for giving the 'Mike Crofford 50' trophy to my mom, that was awesome! What a big heart! Thanks for all you and your Dad have done for Mason and thanks for helping him get back on the track last night!

And lastly to the #99 Late Model - the brake is the pedal ON THE LEFT. :P

post-9617-1269796766.jpg

We forgot to thank our cousin - JT Schild and his mom for making stickers for Dad (PaPa) (Mike Crofford) ....those were awesome and very thoughtful! I have some left to be used at the next event if anyone did not get one!! We are working on some tshirts as freebies for race fans too!

Thanks JT Schild & Rhonda Getschman !!!

Gina Schild-Knowles &

Mason Mitchell

And what a race you guys put on!! I hardly got to watch it trying to explain how we were all related!lol we could have a contest to guest the relations in the schild racers! lol

post-9617-1270005014.jpg

Archived