THR Race

TTR73

i just saw the news and they said the next possibility of rain would be when that cold front comes through and it does'nt look like theres any rain behind it as of now!! :D Does anyone know how bad the track is right now it's not floodede is it. You know i think THR should get a drainage system put in the infield somehow..

TTR73

TTR73,

You know i think THR should get a drainage system put in the infield somehow..

Not a bad idea, but the word "somehow" kinda popped out at me.. LOL.. What do you imagine a project like that would cost?

Nick Holt

Yea i know but you know over the years it could be a project worth the money may'be have a fundraiser solely for that purpose you know. i don't know how much those blowers are that NASCAR uses but man those things really work!!!!! that would'nt be a bad investment either getting a more powerful blower :ph34r:

ttr73 , i dont hink thr would get those blowers they problie cost to

much and the track does not have big enoff races to get one .

but the could maker one that might work just as good . it might be mad

e for about 2000.00 dallors give or take a few dallors

louisb

i just saw the news and they said the next possibility of rain would be when that cold front comes through and it does'nt look like theres any rain behind it as of now!! :D Does anyone know how bad the track is right now it's not floodede is it. You know i think THR should get a drainage system put in the infield somehow..

TTR73

YEA...GOOD IDEA!!!!....you pay for it and i bet they will..

Archived