stolen trailer

JohnnyT66

With in the last few hours our car trailer has been stolen..It was located at our shop at 3702 south flores...It was just painted black and has a large box in the front.. This trailer was just redone this week and the plate is not on it.. It was the trailer owned in the past by Charlie Henley...Please call Frank Torres or Johnny if you see it anywhere...THANX...Frank 210 5324790 or Johnny @210 2145290..../Has a large 66 on the front of the box..

With in the last few hours our car trailer has been stolen..It was located at our shop at 3702 south flores...It was just painted black and has a large box in the front.. This trailer was just redone this week and the plate is not on it.. It was the trailer owned in the past by Charlie Henley...Please call Frank Torres or Johnny if you see it anywhere...THANX...Frank 210 5324790 or Johnny @210 2145290..../Has a large 66 on the front of the box..

Aww crap Johnny! We will keep our eyes open here down south.

:( were all over here to austin to kerville to victoria i know the trailer very well it will stand out i will keep my eyes open

Johnny,

I wil keep my eyes open, I do have an open trailer you can use if you need one, let me know and i will run it down there.

Joe

Archived