Saturday's Weather Forecast for THR

NickHolt

My rain dance worked........ I would normally yell at anyone who said what i just said, but the bad luck last week for me isn't quite cured yet. With an all nighter I would be ready... seams water wanted to get out of my engine bad enough to develope a pin home in a clyinder and bent a rod for me .... well a doner corvette short block will put me back there till my new race motor gets done...with working all week till late makes me dance like crazy..... so please please wash my troubles away.....

I'm already making plans to install a new rear main seal in the car tomorrow to fix an oil leak. Maybe if I get knee deep into it, the rain will stay away

Honest injun,

that is the way it works.

So get busy!!

Matt I am confused... It didn't rain last weekend.. but i don't recall you being there??? as for the rain tomorrow... Ahhhhh flip a coin this is texas... it could rain 200 feet away and not where your at... But there was a lot of yellow and red on the Prediction :(

The latest San Marcos forcast from the National Weather Service:

++++++++++++++++++

Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Chance for precipitation is 70%. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 76. South southeast wind between 10 and 14 mph.

Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Chance for precipitation is 50%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming east northeast.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Weather radar shows that a line of thundershowers passes over the track in Kyle earlier this morning and that another batch of showers is developing over the Del Rio area and headed towards the THR area.

The good news is that the most of the severe weather is supposed to take place during the day and the chance for showers reduces from 70% to 50% this evening.

Nick Holt

post-2-1082811427_thumb.png

Archived