Test and Tune / Play Day March 13th 12 noon.

TRP

Just a reminder of our test and tune / playday on Saturday March 13th. We will be starting at noon. Drivers will have the opportunity to register their cars and take their cars through tech as well. General admission is FREE! Pit passes will be $25.00.

I would like to encourage all classes to come out for this. Bring your car out and have fun. We will start at noon and go till 5pm. Once again, thank you for your support. Bombers / street stock - 15" vacuum at 1000 rpm is allowed. Rear disc brakes on stock oem rear end. I am looking into the Camaro's at this time. Yall come on out.

We are ready to roll at our place and ready to get some practice in this weekend. Hope to bring 2 cars out for practice.

Also, we heard from some Houston limited folks this week and looks like they will be calling Texana home this season. Not sure that they will get to make opening night, but I would expect the show to grow into the 2nd and 3rd race nights.

That sounds great. We are looking forward to a great season. Just a reminder guys, The tech shed will be open this Saturday at our play day. This is your opportunity to beat the rush on opening night. We can run the cars Saturday through Tech and you will be good to go to start the season.

Hope to see all of you at the track.

Archived