Protest rule needed?

xzgqh6

THE ONLY RULE MISSING FROM THE NEW HMP FORMAT IS THE PROTEST RULE.................OUR TEAM WON THE OPENER IN THE PRO MOD FEATURE AND WE WHERE TECHED MORE THAN EVER.........I OVERHEARD SEVERAL PEOPLE SAY WE WERE CHEATING AND I QUESSS IT WAS BECAUSE NO BODY COULD GET CLOSE TO US UNLESS THERE WAS A CAUTION..........ONCE I SAW THE LAP TIMES WE RAN I QUESS I WOULD BE SCATCHIN MY HEAD TOO IF I WERE THE COMPETITION..........HOWEVER IF ANOTHER COMPETITOR SUSPECTS OR KNOWS THAT ANOTHER TEAM IS CHEATING THEN WE SHOULD HAVE THE "500.00 PROTEST A PART RULE" INSTATED...........I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO COLLECT AN ADDITIONAL 500.00 EVERY TIME YOU PROTEST OUR CAR.............WE DO NOT CHEAT............WILL NOT CHEAT AND NEVER HAVE CHEATED........A CHEATER IS A THIEF IN MY BOOK.................PROTEST RULE................I AM ALL FOR IT..................DAVID GARNER PRO MOD 33

Congrats on the win David.

I think some people are just upset that they got beat by a legal car, cus maybe theres isnt. Wouldnt worry about it. Kinda nice to see a differant car in the winners circle anyway.

Cory

Congrats on the win David.

I think some people are just upset that they got beat by a legal car, cus maybe theres isnt. Wouldnt worry about it. Kinda nice to see a differant car in the winners circle anyway.

Cory

Thanks cory see ya at Speedfest

David, congrats on the win, that 10yr old limited is coming for ya. 5 tenths of a second, yes will get that shaved off our lap times soon. I figured we could put money in the car but have decided not too. A Jenny Craig membership for my fat azz driver was a better bang for my buck!!!

Good win David, keep it up! and don't sweat those who think anytime someone is faster

then the competition that team must be cheating.

There's only a few things in racing you can be certain of, One you will spend lots of money to win, and Two you'll be called a cheater when you do.

Thanks cory see ya at Speedfest

Maybe, not sure i can handle gettin torn up again at HMP. LAst two races there I took mine home in pieces due to other driving over there head, doesnt seem like this year is starting out any better. :(

Maybe, not sure i can handle gettin torn up again at HMP. LAst two races there I took mine home in pieces due to other driving over there head, doesnt seem like this year is starting out any better. :(

Yeah, but just before that you had a top 3 finish. Just bring it!

Thanks Chase, Gerald...your really reachin in thin air arent ya?! :lol: If i can come up with some practice tires I might could do it. Only tires I have left are Hoosier 700's. And honestly, there not real impressive.

Thanks Chase, Gerald...your really reachin in thin air arent ya?! :lol: If i can come up with some practice tires I might could do it. Only tires I have left are Hoosier 700's. And honestly, there not real impressive.

Cory, call me at 337-296-6472 and let me know what you need...........i will see if we have any leftovers from last season that you can use for practice.............David Garner

Fat AZZ driver ay!!! You told me we need more left side we need more left side so i put my health to the side and gained weight for the team!! I took 10years off my life so you could have more left side now what do I hear, i am too fat you gonna send me to fat camp like a punk kid! Well I tell you what you can find me in the trailer eating a $1 hot dog next time you need the car worked on!!

Archived