Dirt Drivers at SAS

zoom

We had company Saturday night in the roadrunner class. There were several cars from I-37 speedway there to race. They put on a good show as most of them was probably the first time at the track. I was really glad to see them. The main event was fun to watch. Hope they had as much fun driving. Once they get the track figured out a bit, they are going to be very competitive. Hope to see them there more in the future.

Thanks dirt guys!

How did you guys like it?

Was it what you expected going from dirt to asphalt?

Are you coming back?

Guest RandyBorlace

I pulled the 96 nova out there for the henley's charlie went out there with the same gears he runs on dirt and did a good job. didnt expect any less of him though as he is the 1998 sportsman track champ out there, i think he'll be back though..

It was great to be back @ good ole SAS. The return trip was like a breath of fresh air to a starving carb. I was pleased at how competetive our dirt cars were compared w/ the roadrunners. It was also great to run w/ Greg Rohmer again, as we gave the fans some good side by side racing B) Both my brother (Jason Kelly 57x) and I plan to run again in May. Hope to see everyone then. l8tr.

John Kelly Jr.

Archived