THR website

rsowell

THR is in the process of putting up a brand new web site that should be debuting soon! One of the helpful features of the new site will be that Brian, Jim, Kathy, Chuck and I will be able to update from remote locations.

Nick Holt

Nick,

Have you heard anything lately about the progress of the new THR website? I was browsing the CCMS site yesterday and thinking how cool it would be to have a nice site like that for our track. I'm sure it will very well done once it's up and running. One thing that would be cool to have on it, if possible, would be a photo section with some new photos added each week.

Chase

Chase,

My understanding is that the new THR website is taking shape nicely. Not sure whether the initial version of the site will have a photo album or not, but I agree, it would be cool.

Nick Holt

As an update...

We're awaiting the word from our new web master (out of Cedar Park) as to when the new Thunder Hill Raceway site will be up...You know we'll let you know as soon as we know something, but rest assured, it will be a nice (and well-run) web site that will be open to new ideas and suggestions...

Archived