THR computer scoring

Mike,

I'm sorry about not seeing your post until now. We did not have the scoring set up this past Saturday. We will try to set it up this upcoming Saturday (2/13). If Kathy can't make it to the track for practice, I'll try to be there and get it set up. It would help us out a bunch if someone could compile a list of the new TPS transponder numbers for our input into the scoring database. Can you help us out with a list?

Debbie: As part of my functions as Administrative Director, I sent the official TPS Transponder Serial Number list with Car Numbers etc to you, Kathy and Mary Ann on Feb 8.

The list will be updated when necessary.

TPS pre-season practice participants would like a reception checkout when they come to THR for their first session.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office & FAX

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

DEBBIE ; LITTLE LARRY WILL HAVE THE SAME TRANSPOUNDER # AS KRIS WILLSON HAD ON THE #7 GRAND STOCK . SO YOU JUST HAVE TO CHANGE THE NAME ON THE CAR .

FYI, if Kris registered her transponder with mylaps.com, you can use her username and password to change the "nickname" on the account to whatever you want. After that, the new nickname you selected will show up on any results posted for that transponder. If Kris did not register with mylaps.com, you can register the transponder yourself and put in the information you want.

The benefit of registering is that the track doesn't have to input the driver's name - it will show up automatically....or at least that's the way I understand it. :lol:

I will go ahead and make the change to the database for your car, Larry. And I received the list of TPS numbers from Neil earlier today - will add those names also.

Yes, the name needs to be changed with mylaps.com to get your individual results. However, we need to change our database to show the correct name for the actual race results for everyone.

I will be setting up the electronic scoring this Saturday (February 13) and probably next Saturday (February 20) also. I'm not sure about the future practice sessions. Kathy now works on Saturdays and she is not availalbe to set it up. I know that I'm not available on Saturday, February 27 either.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, we will have an Open Test-n-Tune this Saturday (March 6) at THR. I'm currently planning to set up the electronic scoring system during the practice sesion - will let y'all know for sure later in the week.

Archived