Super Stock Interest?

TRP

As some of you may have seen, there were no Super Stocks on the schedule for this year at Texana Raceway Park. After talking to some of the driver's in this class, I am wanting to give this class a chance to run again. If you are a Super Stock Driver or car owner, and are interested in racing at Texana, please drop a post here on this forum. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. If we can get at least 10 cars a night, we would run this class. This is the magic number 10. This has always been a fun and exciting class, and I myself would like to see it continue. The class would run each race night.

As some of you may have seen, there were no Super Stocks on the schedule for this year at Texana Raceway Park. After talking to some of the driver's in this class, I am wanting to give this class a chance to run again. If you are a Super Stock Driver or car owner, and are interested in racing at Texana, please drop a post here on this forum. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. If we can get at least 10 cars a night, we would run this class. This is the magic number 10. This has always been a fun and exciting class, and I myself would like to see it continue. The class would run each race night.

I will bring mine if I am not working, schedule is my on call weekend.

how about adult mini????

We are still looking into this class. But if we run these, it will be the exact same rules as the current mini-stocks. That way, if the seat fits, both kid and parent can race the same car at no more expense. Not gonna open a super mini-stock or mini late model class up. There has been some interest shown for the adults but nothing real solid as of yet. Thanks for asking.

Ken.

how about adult mini????

We are still looking into this class. But if we run these, it will be the exact same rules as the current mini-stocks. That way, if the seat fits, both kid and parent can race the same car at no more expense. Not gonna open a super mini-stock or mini late model class up. There has been some interest shown for the adults but nothing real solid as of yet. Thanks for asking.

Ken.

same rules will be great no one would benefit with different rules maybe run only once a month or so

• 2 weeks later...

I myself ( Eric), gw, mike davenport, lucky Gilbert, sonny Hammond, Randy Stevens, are some to name. Were currently tring to find some others to join in. Maybe we could get some of the SOS cars to come. Half way there.... :D Sure hope we can make this work. Come on guys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, there is starting to be some interest in this class again. Eric I applaud you on your efforts to keep this going. I am hoping that it will come to reality. Hope to see yall at our play day March 13th. Would like to start about 12 till 5pm or so.

Archived