NASCAR Fantasy GAME THAT pays big and Looks Cool!

Snowball

The NASCR fantasy game I've been playng for7 years and won over $17,000 on has shut the doors, but i came across this one. it's called www.paythefan.com and it pays weekly and pays $50,000 to the winner! For anyone who decides to play, can you please enter in my referal code? it is ptf-7015 .. Thanks!! Steve

The NASCR fantasy game I've been playng for7 years and won over $17,000 on has shut the doors, but i came across this one. it's called www.paythefan.com and it pays weekly and pays $50,000 to the winner! For anyone who decides to play, can you please enter in my referal code? it is ptf-7015 .. Thanks!! Steve

I wonder if the IRS knows about your winnings. :unsure:

Yep they do! I had to pay on three of my winnings which were $5,000 twice and $1,700 once. All the other ones ranged from $25 to $500. It was a great game, but the guy running it got a new job which wouldn't allow him the time to continue it. This new one I found pays alot and is cheaper. Hopefully it won't go away too! I've gotten hooked on these games! Even if the race is boring, it is interesting when you have a team running. :)

Archived