VTOW current projects

Hrodder

Spent 4 days at the Chile Bowl with Bill Jones. While we were in Tulsa we went to Denny Moores house to take him a bunch of parts for the new midget that he is building for Bill. It is a new old Kurtis Kit that was never used back in the day. It will have a Smith Jiggler v/8 60. Vintage Texas Open Wheels members have a total of 9 very interesting vintage cars under constuction as we speak. Texas racing fireman and his brothers are our newest members.

post-10523-1264175574.jpg

Good to hear the "Jiggler" will have a new home. Its been on that engine stand for a looooong time. Any info on how the car will look? And its got to have a number. I sure hope there is a lot of pics taken during the build. After they are built all we can do is look at it. I really want to see this thing being built. I want to see every step...every weld....everything. PLEASE? And this goes for the other cars being built. Please share with us.

Do you have a guess as to when it might be finished? I aint getting any younger. Thanks and thanks for keeping these old treasure alive.

Archived