tech man

igot anather ? who is the tech this year i heard someone say bobby but is that the bobby from last year or the one from the years cooper was running the track

RSANDER 18 I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS BOBBY FROM A FEW YEAR AGO THAT WHAT HANK WAS TELLING ME BUT I REALLY NOT FOR SURE

NO IT IS BOBBY LEWIS, HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT RACING.

thats kinda what i hoped he is much easier to deal with. and the other was wishy washy you know had a pretty large grey area. if kelsy was not racing i would like to tech but i can see where that would not seem fair .

thats kinda what i hoped he is much easier to deal with. and the other was wishy washy you know had a pretty large grey area. if kelsy was not racing i would like to tech but i can see where that would not seem fair .

robby would be a good carburator tech man ! right matt ? :D

robby would be a good carburator tech man ! right matt ? :D

HE CAN BUILD ONE BUT MAKE SHUR IT DOESN'T HAVE A VAC LEAK. :lol:

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE RULES ARE FINAL OR ARE THEY STILL IN THE WORKS?

the rules are still a draft on the website . charlie said friday or saturday ! hey you goin to the racers auction in oklahoma city this saturday ?

NO, I ORDER MY STUFF ONLINE.

THAT WOULDN'T BE FAIR YOU KNOW TO DANG MUCH.

Archived