Carb help

Guest Ed47

Anyone know how to find a good carb tuner. I am new to late model racing and I am no mechanic. I just like driving! Someone mentioned someone named Divenchy(spell check). But did not know how to get hold of him. Anyone know him. Thanks

are you talking about Davinci carbs-they are big on harley carbs-they built the carb for orange county choppers fireman bike that looked like a fire plug(hydrant)-not sure if they are into the auto carbs-they got a website-check em out-go to search and put in their name-they are located somewhere around dallas-ft worth-maybe if you give a city where you live-somebody on here might be able to direct you in the right direction-good luck Ed47

If you are anywhere close to Kerrville, call Jim Parr at Parr Performance Engines/Ascot Motorsports at (830) 367-7427. This guy is a genius with Holleys from stock rules to all out performance modifications, plus, after he rebuilds it he'll tune it on the engine if you want.

Word is they dont mess much with circle track carbs anymore and are concentrating mainly on carbs for cycles.

Ohh and Txtom, the address says Conroe, but they are located in Cut-N-Shoot outside on the East side of Conroe

Archived