I need someone to contact me immediately

Guys, I'm not going to do this again. Someone please call me and give me a CC number. I cannot foot the bill on this thing this month (to wait for a check). 210-316-5748

**edit** I have modified the info so the credit card payment has been DECLINED. It is now in your hands to change the information on the host server website, or your website will go down. Contact me for info regarding the matter.

**edit2** TO CLARIFY: This is regaurding the NASKARTS website, not LoneStarSpeed zone. I assure you Nick has all of his bases covered there. I cannot seem to get a hold of anyone within the Naskarts community via phone or email. I'm not attempting to start any sort of personal war here, I just want to make sure that Naskarts remains on the internet! I'll be happy to assist anyone in changing the information and getting paid up, I just need someone to CONTACT ME!!

This is a friendly reminder that an invoice is PAST DUE.

Please get this invoice paid within the next three days to prevent automated suspension of all services.

Invoice Amount: $95.40.Invoice Due Date: 01/17/2010.

You can make payment online at: https://ace-host.net/mb/ Or you can call our sales team at: Phone Number: 1.313-278-3285 (ext 1)

Thank you, ACENET INCDate: 01/18/2010

This is a friendly reminder that an invoice is PAST DUE.

Please get this invoice paid within the next three days to prevent automated suspension of all services.

Invoice Amount: $95.40.Invoice Due Date: 01/17/2010.

You can make payment online at: https://ace-host.net/mb/ Or you can call our sales team at: Phone Number: 1.313-278-3285 (ext 1)

Thank you, ACENET INCDate: 01/18/2010

Robert

I called these folks and they need to verify onership of the web site before they will let me make the required payment.

They are asking for the last 4 didgtets of the credit card used to pay the bill from last year.

The lady is going to email you and ask for the info.

please tell her it is ok for me to pay the bill

Smitty

Smitty,

I called Nora today and clarified everything! She said she will be calling you and transferring ownership. Thanks for getting with me, I really didn't want the account to go null.

Robert

Thanks for your help Robert. I have her number. If I don't hear from her this afternoon, I'll call her in the morning.

Smitty

Archived