DIRECTION TO LONESTAR LODGE

i37DirtTrackMama

The directions to the Lone Star Lodge have been on our i37raceway.com website at the bottom of the invitation when you click on banquet information.

Here they are again: Directions to Lone Star Lodge--From PLEASANTON take 476 North out of Pleasanton about 5 miles to Granado Road. Turn Left onto a gravel road and go about 1-1/2 miles and it will be on your left side.

From SAN ANTONIO take HWY 16 to Poteet. In Poteet turn left onto School Road/476 and go about 2-1/2 Miles to Granado, turn right onto a gravel road and go about 1-1/2 miles and it will be on your left side.

There are 2 large signs at the corner of 476 and Granado Road that state Granato Farms. I will put balloons on the stop sign to help you find the corner and then on the entrance of of Lone Star Lodge.

Please remember this is a BYOB facility. We will have some beer and sodas but you may want to bring other refreshments.

If anyone has questions about directions please give Jim a call at 210-367-6090.