A Fans Input

A Fan of the Red River Speedway,

And as a Fan Here is my Input I like to see done!!!!

1) I like to see the races last longer !

2) More Laps,Unless there is bad weather coming in

3) Stop Cutting down the Laps due to Wrecks, or losing cars due to wrecks or ect..,Or just cause you are Ready to go home early.

4). Like to meet all of the Drivers,not just the ones that has won.

5) Have the TRUCKS more

6) Have the Bombers more

7) Have something New added every other weekend

8) On Mothers day and Fathers day they get in Free,Have a drawing of gifts,but have us pay a dollar a ticket for those chances!!!

9) On 4th of july after races have the officials do a firework show.

10) Have more Grudge matches (like the surrounding areas of the Police dept and fire dept)

11) Do something with the Fans.

I Love going to the Races every Saturday,It gets us out of the house,I dont want to come home early,thats why i come out there.I like going to the Races and meeting new people, Cheering on our Race Car Drivers. Bring a spark to our track here in our Town and Lets all have FUN on Saturday night. I didnt miss a race last year and i wont miss one this year.

Thank you for supporting our track and the drivers!

:) You are very welcome,my name may say fan of 43,but im a fan of all of yall and scott you are one of the good drivers too! you will see me there every weekend yelling for all of you. im in the same area every saturday

Mathew are you going to make it to RRS this year?

Yeah, I'll try and make it up there when I can. Momma's having another boy in Feb. so I might not see ya'll until May but we will be up there from time to time. You gonna have the Ford ready to go?

Yeah, I'll try and make it up there when I can. Momma's having another boy in Feb. so I might not see ya'll until May but we will be up there from time to time. You gonna have the Ford ready to go?

Well First things first...Congrats on the addition to your racing family!!!!!!!!! We look forward to having you and your dad come back. Its always a pleasure running with you guys. I haven't even touched the Ford but we will see what we can do before the season starts. I also bought a Hornet car for my little girl so I have a lot of work to do but we will get there. Well again congrats to you and your wife!!!!!

Well First things first...Congrats on the addition to your racing family!!!!!!!!! We look forward to having you and your dad come back. Its always a pleasure running with you guys. I haven't even touched the Ford but we will see what we can do before the season starts. I also bought a Hornet car for my little girl so I have a lot of work to do but we will get there. Well again congrats to you and your wife!!!!!

Thanks Scott, good luck with the Hornet!

lol hell yeah! I like running asphalt and the people there BUT there just isnt as much excitement as there is on dirt!!! we never raced with less than 14 cars all year! and all the 3 and 4 wide racing is jus hard 2 beat!! we r going 2 run imca stock car at clinton and boyd raceway in decatur texas u need 2 come with us!

Scott it sure would be funny 2 watch u climb ur big ol gorilla butt in that hornet and hot lap it though lol...

HAHAHA... I know it would look like stuffing a banana in a lifesaver!!!! The Hornet is so I can have a chance to win a race this year. LOL. Besides I have seen you stuff your bucket into buddy Morgans seat and it's not a pretty site.....funny but not pretty. LOL

lol hell yeah! i felt bad 4 josh when he ran buddys car at clinton! i know that boys knees was all in the dash! i think buddy has a booster seat in that car 4 his lil munchkin ass lol.

Sounds like a plan ill go any day man. Yea that car is so relaible but yet so uncomfortable lol.. I get used to it, dont fit in many racecars very well unless we actually fit me in it.. :lol:

lol. we r going 2 fort worth 2 the dirt track at texas motor speedway on feb 24,25,26,27 should be a blast! then we r going to boyd 4 there practice day on march 6th cant wait! aint 2 sure when u guys start running there but if they have the dirt cars come down like they did last year i will bring mine down and play since there aint superstocks there anymore...

CONGRATS ON UR BOY. I COULDN'T THINK OF TWO LITTLE ONES RUNNING AROUND :lol:

Archived