#54 Todd Mclemore

Kevin35251

I would like to say Congratulations to #54 of Todd Mclemore. Last weekend at the inagural event at Houston Speedway was an exciting one. The #54 of Todd Mclemore was great. Todd was fast all through practice but was still eager to get faster. After many great practice sessions Todd Mclemore and the Magnum Trailers Race Team prepared for the upcoming events. The pit-stop competition was great, with Michael Umscheid of Umscheid Race Services changing tires, Steve Green as the jack man and Kevin Schoener as the Tires Carrier. This team put Todd on the outside front row for the inagural "Jake Race 100". Todd Mclemore also did a great job during the race, Todd was set back to third on the start of the race but took the lead after a wreck involving the first and second place car. Whenever Todd Mclemore took the lead he was gone, at times Todd was half a track ahead of second place until a late race caution came out and brought the field back together with about 5 laps to go. After the restart Todd was looking great for the win until he broke an oil pump and was out of the race with only 3 laps left, this set Todd back to 6th place. Other than the motor Todd had a great weekend and was the car to beat.

Kevin,

I think you put this post in the wrong section. I think that it should go under the press release section :D

Just kiding!!! Congrats to Todd on the strong run in Houston. Didn't Todd have the same problem down at THR at the end of last season?

thanks for the help in houston kevin and nice article. and bar2248 todd had a hole in the lower radiator hose at the 1st houston race last year. one of the crew members didnt do what they were told and the radiator hose was cut

Hey sounds like yall did damn good but the luck bug got ya, anyway hope to see yall at THR and if yall still have the same pit id be happy to help out. Beings were neighbors and all. :D

Adam, crew # 69 ss

Archived