Pictures from the Shady Oaks Banquet

That was a fun banquet! Those that did come were some great people and everyone was having a good time. You guys finishing in the Top 10 should make a better attempt to support the year end banquet next year! Laurie and Brian with the the help of Monte did a great job of recognizing the Top 10 drivers with awards in every class! Good Job Pure Stocks on and off the track as you represented the class in force again last night! This class has been the leader all year long with car counts and last night was no different. Cant wait til next year! Thanks everyone for all the congrads and nice words!

Good pics Brenda. I'll be getting with you to get some.

It sure was a nice banquet, and what a nice place. I really like the dining in one room and awards in another... I was surprised, but honored when Laurie asked me to help on out on the awards. Enjoyed helping out on that... A very nice night and a great group of people all around to spend the evening with.

And who'd have ever thought that Kenny was the karoake crooner... ;) .... seriously, he was very good on that.

-Monty

I had a blast, the ranch was really nice. I hate that so many drivers didnt show up, but we ate their part of the food and drank their beer and whatever else we could grad,guzzle, or eat....lol