Nascar Whelen Point Money

3nracing97

Has anyone that raced at HMP under the Nascar sanction received their point money yet? I race at Monroe and other than the winner that got his at the banquet noone has received anything. I just wanted to see if it is the track not giving us our money or if it is Nascar.

Try calling or emailing the track. They certainly would have the information you are seeking.

Nick Holt

Thank you Nick. As HMP has stated under several posts in the Texas Auto Racing Section, the points fund checks are sent out by NASCAR not the track. NASCAR indicated that they will be sent out on a national basis on December 15th. I found out that information by doing the right thing and calling NASCAR. Most race tracks today are barely keeping the doors open and rumors of "not giving us our money" do not help, especially if they are not founded. I cannot speak for any other track but at HMP the monies are paid. If you have questions about Monroe, I would suggest you contact them or NASCAR directly rather than posting on a message board. Your questions will be answered quicker.

Archived