NO BASHING

Guest NO35KRACING

Guest NO35KRACING

[Derogatory nickname edited out by Nick Holt, 4/11/04] I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE! MARY ANN I DONT DISLIKE YOU ITS TSRS. TSRS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ALL RACE TRACKS. BUT TSRS PAYS OK MONEY!! ALL THE RACE TRACKS NEED TO LOOK AT THAT. BECAUSE IF AND I MEAN IF THEY WOULD PAY BETTER, RACERS WOULD STAY HOME AND RACE!!(THR,SAS,CCMS) :blink::blink:

gimme a break death of all race tracks. no35kracing i'm sure you raced at one track at a certain time. well now you're running in a series so i guess that since you're doing that instead of running one track, the series you're running is killing the tracks too.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

No, I am not mad at you, I just am not Dolly. I simply sent you a personal email asking you if you even knew me and had we ever meet.

If you run with TSRS, and you dislike it so much, maybe you better stay @ home, LOL, if you do not run for TSRS, and you run for another series, maybe you should preach what you teach. You are sadly mistaken if you think TSRS ever wanted or wants to hurt any race track! It is this kind of stuff that puts a wedge between the tracks and series. Sorry, Nick, I know you always say this is what this website is for, venting & expressing your opinion and feelings, although cruel things cut deep, even sometimes in joking! Please guys and gals, lets not waste anymore productive time defending our series or any other series or our local racetracks. We are all racers and we love what we do, I guess it is like the magazines in the grocery stores, cutting down the actors & performers, if they were not getting attention from those magazines, then they must not be doing anything in the business to get their attention, even if it is negative! And once again, you get to stay anonymous NO35KRACING! :ph34r:

NO35KRACING,

I have edited or deleted several of your prior posts here on TSZ and have sent you private warnings and requests for your future cooperation. Apparently you have decided to ignore them.

This time I deleted a derogatory comment in the form of a degrading nickname. This is your final warning. If you persist in bashing others or post rude of aggressive posts I will remove your ability to post here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

Yea NO35KRACING

I thought you said you were not bashing and having a good day what happened?

I start out reading that and think oh cool and then your getting all over Mary Ann.

How did your day change for the worse in 12 minutes?

And if you have ever met Mary Ann you would say that she looks like Loni Anderson NOT Dolly Parton.

Especially in her TWS days.

Nick where is that photo of her that you put on here awhile back?

And Mary Ann I mean that in a good way. OK?

Archived