Limited Modifieds = Mickey Helms

Late Models = Kevin Migura

Super Stocks = AJ Dancer

Pure Stocks = Robert Danielson

Classic Dwarfs = Joseph Snow

Hot Stock Trucks = Gregg Turner

Mini Stocks = Lauren Chamberlain

Farm Trucks = Andrew Fromme

Congratulations Mickey!!!!!!!! Thanks for your help this season and for inviting us to SOS back in the early months. A points run was not in the picture but after much fun running at SOS and with a great group of guys, it turned into a chase (at least for second). I think you had first tied up early on. As for a battle with Victor, I have no doubt that it would have come down to the end of the race. Thanks Last Minute Racing.........

Congratulations Andy!!!!!!!!!! Way to go...........Keep up the finishes and may next season be your best yet!!!!!!!

We love you,

Melissa, Amalia, Hannah & Rebekah

Your Pink Posse Crew :wub:

Congratulations Mickey!!!!!!!! Thanks for your help this season and for inviting us to SOS back in the early months. A points run was not in the picture but after much fun running at SOS and with a great group of guys, it turned into a chase (at least for second). I think you had first tied up early on. As for a battle with Victor, I have no doubt that it would have come down to the end of the race. Thanks Last Minute Racing.........

Congratulations Andy!!!!!!!!!! Way to go...........Keep up the finishes and may next season be your best yet!!!!!!!

We love you,

Melissa, Amalia, Hannah & Rebekak

Yes Andy, Congrats!! I came by the trailer to give you congrats but you were busy loading up.

Thank You Jim and Laurie!

Thank you Brian for putting up with us! :wacko:

It was tough but hey.................I will say since I stepped into to Jim's shoes, I have met some of the most amazing people. I could not have asked for better group of people and friends!!! Thank you! :ph34r:

We love you,

Melissa, Amalia, Hannah & Rebekah

Congrats to all the champs. Andy I had fun running with you and the rest, we took a few bumps and bruises but over all it was a blast, congrats on you second in points. A big congrats to Mickey for his championship in the limiteds as well as a big thank you to all the guys around the shop that helped us piece things together all season....oh and last but not least by any means thanks you to the wives and family that put up with us racers and make it possible to go play.

Shady Oaks, the best damn place to race in my books!

On behalf of Lauren and myself, we want to say thank you to Jim and Laurie for taking the risk in the summer of 2008 to bring this track back to life for the 2009 season. The families who take the risks in purchasing or leasing and operating any of these tracks automatically have our respect for simply taking the leap of faith. You earned our respect when you purchased the property, but wow did you earn our respect and admiration once you opened the gates. I have a direct appreciation for the work that goes on behind the scenes and you are definitely appreciated by us.

Secondly, and I don't know how to stress this enough, but our family wants to say outstanding job by Brian, Laurie and all the other crew who kept the show going after the unexpected curve ball in early August. I really don't know how to stress that statement enough. For both Brian and Laurie to step up into the leadership roles so quickly was incredible! Hats off to y'all for taking "the show must go on" approach!

I do the writing for us here, but Lauren does read the forum.... So, from me and mom, we want to say congratulations Lauren on your championship. You really came into your own this year!!! You sure figured out how to make that little Mustang work thru the turns and the speed comes when you can get thru the turns smoothly. The entire family is so proud of you. I've talked to many of the Shady Oaks historians, and as best we can tell, there has never been a female season class champ at Shady Oaks. So, I'll say congratulations on being the first ever female class champ at Shady Oaks Speedway!!!!

Want to also say thank you to the track for running the go-karts and the teen mini-stocks. Having these programs in place for the next generation is an absolute plus for kids to get their feet wet and fall in love with this sport early in life. There are so many positive connections for attracting peers to the track when you have the younger groups competing. As we ran in mini's, we got the chance to meet all of the mini drivers and families at SOS and Texana. We want to say that all of the teen mini drivers are champions in my eyes. You are all great representatives for this sport and I hope you keep at this for many years to come.

For old Monty, it is an unimaginable feeling that my daughter shares the same passion for this sport. I always tell folks it sure is a good way to know what your kid is doing on a Saturday night...lol...

And, congratulations to all the class champs. No matter how many good nights or how many bad nights you had, the record books will always remember the class champs. We're looking forward to seeing everyone at the banquet on the 12th...

-Monty Chamberlain

Congrats to all the Champions and racers and crews. It was an honor & privilege to be your flagman for the first six months of the season plus the Halloween Havac. My thoughts are with Jim, Laurie, Brian and the rest of the Shady Oaks crew. What a season. Hope to see you in the future. K.C.

Archived