Red River is Running in 2010

Don't ya just love the end of season rumors? Is there a short track in Texas that hasn't had to fight off such rumors at some point?

I honestly believe that most of them are started by folks who are thinking about building a car for a particular class and are looking for reassurance that they will have a place to run that car - very understandable. But posting rumors such as this one in a public forum can only hurt the track in the long run.

Nick

I am not trying to start rumors, I heard that from a person that has raced there for years then he went to dirt. I think he was trying to convence me to go to dirt 2 by telling me it was closeing down. Im not building a car. Im just rebuilding the same 1 I had last year therefor, I dont care what class they keep or are going to run out there. I dont care if the track opens or not it was just close to me. But theres more dirt tracks around and besides I think that dirt is were it is.

ITS LIKE THIS EVERY YEAR. THEY SAY THE RULES MEENING IS IN NOV. BUT ITS NEVER WHEN THEY SAY IT IS. :blink::o THE ONLY CLASSES THEY SHOULD HAVE TO CHANGE IS THE 4 CYL BUT ???? I THINK THERE LOOKING FOR A TRACK MANAGER AND PROMOTER. THATS FUNNY SOMEONE TRYING TO GET U TO GO TO DIRT CHRIS BUT IF IT IS THE TRACK IM THINKING OF. IT COAST $60 TO GET IN AND THEY PAY $20 TO WIN :lol: I HAVE GOT THE SAME CALL BUT LET IT GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived