Jack Larson, long-time TPS supporter passes

NickHolt

Texas Pro Sedan VW Karmann Ghia driver Randy Larsen of Wimberly lost his father Jack Larsen to cancer on Good Friday, April 9. Jack was a TPS car owner, an associate sponsor at several TPS races over the years and even drove in one TPS event.

Jack was a familiar sight around the TPS pit area and will be missed by the Texas racing community.

TPS Race Director and Founder Neil Upcurch has announced that the upcoming TPS race at Thunder Hill Raceway (April 17th) will be dedicated to Jack.

Nick Holt

Larsen Family,

On behalf of the Lee Family, you all will be in our thoughts and prayers as you deal with this difficult time. May the Lord bless you and be with you all. God bless!

Tim

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

We are very sorry to hear of your loss, Neil had sent me an email. TPS has a really nice memorial page on there website for those racing loved ones that we have lost over the last several years. It includes my Dad, Jake Wallace. Neil, from all of the Wallace family we thank you & your staff for this honorary page.

Again, we are very sorry to hear of the loss of Jack Larsen, great supporter of racing and the Texas Pro Sedans. Our prayers are with you all.

I'm sure the whole Thunder Hill Raceway family joins everyone in their expressions of sympathy for the loss of Jack Larsen this past Friday. Our prayers are with the Larsen family.

Randy,

So sorry to hear about your Father. I will pray for you and your family. I make donations to the American Cancer Society and Cancer Research Fund, as I am a cancer survivor myself. I will make my next donation in your Dad's memory. Let us know if there's another fund more appropriate, or one specifically setup for your Dad.

Deepest Sympathy,

Teresa Gural

GuralRacing@msn.com

Archived