Helping a fellow racer

JohnnyT66

frank i think what you posted on the other site is do able. a bunch of us need to get together an make this work for jeremy in his time of need . i know he would do the same for us. we will stay in touch. rick

Frank... Jeremy has the support of I-37 Raceway. Jim will be in touch with you as he is on it also.

thank you to all if you can help or not i know we all are in bad times do to no work i was in a bad wreck on my 4 wheeler on sun the 1 of nov and have lots of broken bones that needs to be fixed i am at home at the time but hsve to have onr bonr fixed on tusday thank you all for your help ps... yes i have 6 kids hint my car #they is my oldest rabecca 16.deanna 9.levi 10 casey 7 and my twines ryker and summer 3 i dont have cable if you cant tale lol

post-9510-1258927793.gif

thank you to all if you can help or not i know we all are in bad times do to no work i was in a bad wreck on my 4 wheeler on sun the 1 of nov and have lots of broken bones that needs to be fixed i am at home at the time but hsve to have onr bonr fixed on tusday thank you all for your help ps... yes i have 6 kids hint my car #they is my oldest rabecca 16.deanna 9.levi 10 casey 7 and my twines ryker and summer 3 i dont have cable if you cant tale lol

Damn Jeremy with that many kids,how did you find the time to work at the track and get in a four wheeler accident ? I am really glad you are home ! I know things seem bad but things could have been a lot worse. You have a lot of friends ,I am sure lots of help will be going your way. Freddy

HI. THIS IS JEREMYS MOTHER CONNIE. AS YOU CAN TELL JEREMY CAN NOT TYPE ON THE COMPUTER VERY GOOD, HE HAS TO PECK AT IT. HE WAS IN THE WRECK THIS LAST SUN. NOV 15TH. HE HAS A VERY LONG WAY TO GO. IF ANY OF YOU WANT OT HELP, JEREMY, STACIE AND HIS DAD AND I WILL BE GREATFUL. I THINK THAT THE KIDS WILL BE OK FOR TOYS, MOSTLY JUST NEED FUNDS TO HELP WITH HIS BILL, HE WILL BE OUT OF WORK WITH OUT PAY FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS. BUT HAY ANY THING DOES HELP, TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS OR FUNDS. JEREMYS DAD HAS LISTED SOME ITEMS ON THE CLASSIFIED SECTIONS FOR SOME RACING PARTS, HE WANTS TO SELL AND DONATE THE MONEY TO JEREMY.. IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO CALL ME. FRANK OR JIM OR ANY ONE ELSE MAY REACH ME AT 210-625-1891 CONNIE. IF I DO NOT ANSWER, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK WITH YO.. IF ANY ONE WANTS TO DONATE SOMETHING, YOU MAY SEND IT TO MY ADDRESS AND I WILL TAKE IT TO THEM CONNIE HERNANDEZ 362 AVE MARIA DR. SAN ANTONIO TX, 78216. JEREMY IS A GOOD GUY AND WOULD ALSO BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP ANYONE. HE HAS BEEN IN THE RACING FAMILY SINCE HE WAS 11, HIS DAD AND I USED TO CALL HIM ( WHERE ABOUT JEREMY). BECAUSE WHEN EVER HIS DAD NEEDED HELP AT THE TRACK WE COULD NEVER FIND HIM. HE WAS ALWAYS HELPING SOME ONE ELSE.. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..

• 2 months later...

Archived