2009 NASKART END-OF-SEASON PARTY

We will be having our 2009 Season Awards party on Saturday, December 5th at 7:00pm til ????. The party will be at the clubhouse of the Steeplechase Apartments in Round Rock. The address is 515 E. Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, Texas, 78664. The NASKART Series will be catering the food, but it will be B.Y.O.B. if you would like any alcoholic drinks. Everyone who has ever drove a NASKART is welcomed to join us for the party as well as their family members. And bring any video footage you might have as we will have access to a theatre room with stadium seating to watch all the races from this past year. Hope to see everyone there!! Dress is as casual as it gets!!! LOL There is also a heated hot tub on site for the adventurous if you are willing to brave the cold, so bring a swimsuit if you like!!! LOL

Please let me know if you are going to attend and how many you might be bringing to the party so we may plan accordingly. You may post here or call me.

I will post more details here if anything changes.

Thanks everyone

Mike Steinman

NASKART #71

512-496-4371

Anyone who would like to get into the NASKART Series is welcomed to come meet all the drivers and series officials as well. Just let us know your coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Like to hear from everyone who plans on attending the party. Want to make sure that we will have enough food for everyone who attends. Please either reply here on this post or call me and let me know as I willbe ordering food tuesday,

december 1st.

Thanks

mike steinman

naskarts #71

512-496-4371

• 2 weeks later...

Archived