lol..I can still hope for asphalt pulloffs or maybe a g60 tire rule for the super stocks...I wish all tracks running this class would get together and pick 1 tire (and hopefully a very hard and cheap tire)

I think you're on the right track AJ... Hell... I wish they would get together and have all the rules a little more uniform.

Ya know... looking at SOS rules for this year... "May use Asphalt Pull-offs"

lol..I can still hope for asphalt pulloffs or maybe a g60 tire rule for the super stocks...I wish all tracks running this class would get together and pick 1 tire (and hopefully a very hard and cheap tire)

I think you're on the right track AJ... Hell... I wish they would get together and have all the rules a little more uniform.

Ya know... looking at SOS rules for this year... "May use Asphalt Pull-offs"

LOL...yea...that rule was put in there to shut me up last time I asked for it... I know the pulloff wont work as good as the spec or dirtboss tire...but I think if all the tracks got together...and said you can run the tires that were legal in 2009 on the front...and then picked 1 hard or small tire for the rear, it would really help on the expense of this class...cause..if you cant get all your power to the ground..you dont need near as much motor...and if eventually only one tire (like the g60) was allowed...then people wouldnt be complaining about how some tires have an advantage...

i think having two different tire rules for the front of the car and a different rule for the rear would be kind of hard to keep up with, it would be easier to have acouple of tires you can run and choose what you want to run on the front, i don,t care what they are but i would like to buy four and not have to think about it , jmo

Tracks having the same rules? What a concept however when a track attempts to go down those roads and start asking drivers to change so you can save in the long run well that is when the problems start. But I do agree pure stocks on 10" wheels and dirt bosses is rediculous. The pure stocks should be teaching drivers how to control their car not hold it to the floor on a half tacky track and steer for 20 laps because it its hooked up. Proof we dont need em is the hobby stocks outrunning everyone on DOT Street Tires that you can get a road hazard warranty on.

Archived